The number of overweight and obese individuals has significantly increased over the last five decades. Consequently, the number of people living with Type 2 diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and stroke due to increased weight has increased as well.
Regular physical activities such as strengthening of the body and eating a balanced diet can help you to lose weight and keep it off. One of the significant benefits of improving your body’s strength during exercise is that it burns calories and reduces body fat. It also lowers your risk of developing health challenges such as heart diseases, high blood pressure, Type 2 diabetes, and stroke. With little regards to obesity and overweight, regular strengthening of your body will cause weight loss and also improve your health.
Why should you choose to strengthen your body? When inactive people become moderately active a significant change is noticed. Making strengthen of your body through exercise a regular part of your life can have a significant impact on your health. Below are some of the reasons you should consider body strengthen as part of your daily exercise.
- Helps to reduce body fat and causes weight loss.
- Promotes better sleep.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Reduces the risk of chronic diseases such as heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and stroke
- Improves mood and self-esteem.
- Helps fight tension, anxiety, depression, and stress.
- It increases muscular strength and endurance.
- It helps to maintain weight and increases metabolism.
Researches have revealed that both aerobic and muscle-strengthening help to reduce body weight and maintain physical fitness. Engaging in aerobic and muscle-strengthening brings more benefits for your weight loss and overall health and fitness.
Guidelines for Losing Weight through Body Strengthening
- Aim at dropping at least 5 to 10% of your present body weight over a three-to-six month period
- Reduce your level of calories consumed and increases body exercise.
- Reduce your present calorie intake by 500-100 per body.
- Steadily increase moderate-intensity physical activities to at least 150 minutes per week for overall health benefits.
- Increase the amount of exercise to promote long-term weight control.
You may consider weight loss surgery for better health if you are obese or overweight. Weight loss surgery can provide a weight loss solution for people who are obese or have been unable to weight by other methods. There are two major types of weight loss surgery. Gastric sleeve surgery is one of the most famous and less invasive weight loss surgery options considered by many obese individuals.
Advantages of sleeve gastric surgery include:
- Decrease stomach volume and increase the feeling of fullness
- No intestinal bypass and it associated health problems
- No foreign bodies used like gastric banding
- It is simpler than gastric bypass
- Stomach functions remain normal
Trouble losing weight and trouble with body strengthening. See if weight loss surgery is right for you by prequalifying.
Leave a Reply