Name: Dr. Jeffry Romero Manzano
Address: Tijuana, Baja California, México
Double board certified surgeon, highly specialized in Bariatric Surgery. Graduated from the Universidad autonoma de Mexico (Autonomous University of Mexico), which is considered the number one in Mexico and one of the most important institutions in the world. He has participated in more than 3000 procedures, included: Gastric Sleeve, gastric bypass and revision surgeries.
He has highly experienced in single incision gastric sleeve surgery, which is a great advantage compared to other surgeons, because the recovery and complications are minors than the regular surgery and also this procedure offers the patient the possibility of having a scarless surgery.
Dr. Jeffry also underwent bariatric surgery himself, for this reason he will not only be able to provide you recommendations not only as a surgeon, but also as a patient; making this journey easier for you.
He currently works as a teacher in the formation of new bariatric surgeons at the Fengh Academy of Minimally Invasive Surgery (FAMIS), providing his experiences and knowledge to professionals from Mexico and Latin America.
- Degree in General Medicine: National Autonomous University of Mexico
- Postgraduate: Hospital General S.S.A. Culiacán, Sinaloa as a Specialist in General Surgery
- High specialty in bariatric surgery: Regional Hospital “Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos ”, ISSSTE. CDMX.
- General practitioner ID: 09148907
- Certificate of specialist in general surgery: 1158417
- Certification: -Mexican Council of Surgery Gral. A.C. (2019-2024)
- Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases (2020-2025)
Bariatric Surgeon | OBESITY GOOD BYE CLINIC SA CV
3 Years of Experience in Bariatric Surgery
- 1 Coordination of social networks of the College of Bariatric Surgeons and Metabolic Diseases of Baja California
- 2 Professor of the international FAMIS course for training in bariatric surgery.
Member of societies and associations:
- Active Member of the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery A.C.
- Active Member of the Mexican Association of General Surgery, A.C.
- Active Member of the Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases A.C.
- Active Member of the Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases of the state from Baja California